here he is, sitting on his head, practically sucking his toes (head on bottom right). so talented already! well we went to our routine every-two-week ultrasound yesterday to check up on the internal bleeding and to make sure the baby is still doing okay and getting enough blood. i figured it'd be the same story, she'd tell us to come back in another 2 weeks, and i'd still be signed up to meet with the high-risk specialists. i like to think i'm always right, but it felt very good to be WRONG this time! :) some miracle happened and the ultrasound tech couldn't find the bleeding. she was pretty surprised and looked at my files to make sure she was looking in the right place. but thankfully, she said "it's gone - it totally disappeared, i can't see any bleeding anymore." THANK YOU! she couldn't have told me anything that would've made me happier.
our baby boy (who is, thank goodness, STILL a boy) is thriving and growing so well! he is getting so big. i love to see him dance on the screen - he hates getting his "pictures" done with the machine, he never holds still and moves away from the camera. but i am also really bummed because after going half of my pregnancy seeing him every 2 weeks, we don't get to see him anymore until he's born! we'll go back in another 3 weeks for one more ultrasound, but as far as i know, we're done after that. i guess that's the trade-off for finally getting things to where we can continue with a healthy, normal pregnancy.
4 comments:
i couldn't be happier for you al! he is just being stubborn for them cuz he just wants his aunt ash to take his pics ;) loves! xoxo
Great news!!! Yeah!
YAY! what a relief for you guys (and me too, whew!) I can't wait for him to get his little baby bum here!! I hope you are feeling better and things are getting easier!! I miss you, lets have a play date soon OH- I researched all the best baby items off of consumerreport.org, let me know if you want the list:) (its up to date because I did it for a friend like 2 months ago)
I also love that you're wearing ellie's favorite bracelet in your blog pic:)
Post a Comment