Day 1 - Favorite Song: "Empire State of Mind" - Jay-Z feat. Alicia Keys Ever since I heard this song I loved it! I know it's been out forever now but I can't help myself. I love to go running to it, just listening to it makes me feel happy. It makes me miss NYC and I want to go back so bad. There's just this attitude and surge of energy that runs through you when you're on the streets of NY! When it comes on at work, my coworkers smile at me and say "It's your song girl!"
Day 2 - Favorite Movie: GREASE This was my favorite movie all growing up. My grandma had it recorded on VHS and I would ALWAYS borrow it. Several times a month. I'd watch it over, and over, and over. The soundtrack was one of my first CDs I ever bought and I even had the piano book! I never understood why none of my friends were allowed to watch it with me until a few years ago...
2 comments:
ahhh i drool over jayz's musica. great song.. oh and who couldnt watch grease.. haha i owned it! lets watch it okay? peanut needs to love it too! xoxo
i love when you blog!
Post a Comment