Ha ha. Ha. Funny one. If you know me, this post for Day 12 is a sick joke. And because of it, I am not posting Days 13 and 14.... :) This post should be, "What is Allie NOT OCD about?"
- Have to "beep" my car TWICE (when I lock it). If it's only beeped once, I have to start over again by doing it twice more. Jeff has learned this when he is the one with the keys.
- My clothes have to be hung all facing the same direction in the closet. You mess up, you're dead.
- I hate when people pick up for me. Like if Jeff closes a drawer I left open, I get frustrated and make him open it again. That way I can walk over and close it myself. ALLLLL better. Example: if you arrange my shoes in my closet, I'll be able to tell I didn't do it that way (Mom knows this one well) and I will knock them all over into a mess so I can do it again myself.
- I organize candies by color or shape, and I have to eat equal amounts. If I am eating red Skittles, and I have 4 of them, 2 Skittles need to go into each side of my mouth. If one side gets more than the other, it's all messed up and the lesser side feels left out...or something.
- The list goes on and on...
I don't know a life without OCD or a life without being on daily medication for it.
No comments:
Post a Comment