
yes! we did it! we broke the mangum curse! after i think 7 (or 8?) of my cousins due this year, we were the last of that group to find out what we're having. everyone is expecting girls....except for us!!
WE ARE HAVING A BOY!
and he's due february 2, 2011! get ready, he's gonna be a heartbreaker! he is going to be the first grandchild for my parents, the first great-grandchild on my dad's side, and the 78th great-grandchild on my mom's side! we are stoked!
7 comments:
Yeah! So exciting! I was right. I usually am not. Congrats for breaking the curse! We are so excited for you two! Have fun and keep us posted!
hoooray!!! hes gonna be a cutie
:D congrats!! im super excited for you!!!
so happy for you guys!!! yay baby boy allan!
CONGRATS!!! I know Jeff is gonna be bugged I found out through your blog, but my wife and I wanted to let you guys we are STOKED!
I'm soooo excited for you guys! you're going to be awesome parents:) also- i love looking at your blog, its so happy:) and that makes me happy!
Ohhh... :D I'm so excited for you! He'll be so handsome! :) The world needs more gentlemen raised by awesome parents! ;)
Post a Comment