Friday, August 6, 2010

days 3 & 4

Day 3 - Favorite TV Show(s): Don't laugh at my choices. To each their own. There are many favorites I've had over time, like Cold Case (which got cancelled out of nowhere and didn't go to DVD - booooo), King of Queens, Grey's Anatomy, and One Tree Hill I watched obsessively for about 6 years until it became lame... so these are my choices AS OF LATE...

  • almost ANYTHING on HGTV. I LOVE interior design and actually have seriously considered going back to school and doing that. I love it and I can't get enough of it. I love seeing creativity and art. No better feeling than seeing an aesthetically pleasing room...
  • GLEE! yes. and I have volume 1 of the first season on DVD. Call me.

  • Teen Mom - maybe this stems back to the first season of 16 and Pregnant (LOVE), when I became all sorts of baby hungry and was obsessed with watching anything to do with babies or pregnancy...oh wait, still do that. But I love both of those shows. Then I guess I have to admit I like watching things like Discovery Health Channel (I secretly love me a documentary)... and I DIDN'T KNOW I WAS PREGNANT. Really though. How do you NOT know?


Day 4 - Favorite Book: The Kite Runner by Khaled Hosseini. Never read it? Do it. I love lots of books, but I've never cried while reading a book until this one. It is so well written and such a great story. But I like emotional stuff. It's seriously intense, and I had a hard time for a while because I was so emotionally distraught. Let me know what you think. I'm about to read Hosseini's other book, A Thousand Splendid Suns, which I've heard is equally amazing. So excited, he is the best writer.

No comments: