Tagged
List 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, and 3 random surprises about yourself.
3 Joys...
1. knowing that in less than a month i'm marrying my best friend
2. being surrounded by good friends and having a blast
3. being very comfortable and warm in my bed and not wanting to get up...and not having to!! :)
3 Fears...
1. not living up to the expectations i have of]for myself, coming up short.
2. being alone outdoors in the dark, possibly with e.t. chasing me.
3. natural disasters and being in one (hurricane, tornado, earthquake, etc.)
3 Goals...
1. to get married in the temple - november 6th! yay
2. maintain my [mostly] healthy lifestyle of good eating and regular sweats
3. never let my children feel unloved or unappreciated
3 Current Obsessions...
1. reading everyone's blogs
2. using lotion before bed and every day after the shower
3. watching cold case and the amazing race every sunday night
3 Random Surprises...
1. i'd love to train for a half marathon, even if i didn't run in one
2. i have no cartilage in my nose
3. i hate eggnog
I am now tagging...
1. mason and/or ashley mcginn
2. kaylee baird
3. taylor clark
5 comments:
I can totally hear your voice in my head saying this..." being alone outdoors in the dark, possibly with e.t. chasing me." im laughing hysterically.It's SO Allie.
ps: You guys didnt happen to get a dog did you? I had a dream last night that we were at your house and you had this Vicious dog and it was attacking me. I woke up freaking out...not sure if ill be coming to your house anytime soon :)
You make me laugh!
Allie, you are great. So fun to read your tag. I am with you ET in the dark, really creepy.
I would actually consider meeting E.T. as one of my goals . . . j/k Elliot . . . :)
ummm...yes, i did not know that you had a new URL to your blog. one day i went to your blog and it wouldn't let me! l0l. i saw your link on laci's page...and i saw this! I think i might do the tag....even if it is SUPER late! :) cute page by the way!
Post a Comment