par·ty /ˈpɑrti/–noun
1. a social gathering, as of invited guests at a private home, for conversation, refreshments, entertainment, etc.: a cocktail party.
2. a group gathered for a special purpose or task: a fishing party; a search party.
my awesome girlfriends had a bachelorette/bridal shower party for me last night. we went to dinner at the pizza factory in lindon and had a great time! we got to catch up and compare stupid stories, and i got some super sweet presents that will be useful! they are so fun to be with and i miss seeing them as often as i used to. the others need to hurry up (ha) to get married so we can throw parties for them!! thanks girls!
3 comments:
You're so welcome! I hope you loved everything :)..he he.. and ill try to get 'hurrying' on the whole marriage thing haha..
if you want me to hurry and get married...get me a MAN baby! haha
I am so happy for you two! woo hoo! I loved the bachelorette party. we rock!
I just saw this and I remember going. I hope that the gifts turned out to be useful. hahaha.
Post a Comment