here is a picture of our little guy. i think he's just adorable already. that's all.
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Allie I am so excited for you! Being a mom is so much fun! You will seriously love it! I hope that this little man will be nicer to you when he comes out than he has been to you inside! :)
oh my gosh i love this little profile shot, he's so cute! i'm so excited for you! thats so cool that you have such a good ultra-sound picture, usually they suck, or the tech doesnt get the good shots, just the weird ones that you have to explain as you show ppl. this one is beautiful!!
3 comments:
Allie I am so excited for you! Being a mom is so much fun! You will seriously love it! I hope that this little man will be nicer to you when he comes out than he has been to you inside! :)
Babies are amazing. So are you.
oh my gosh i love this little profile shot, he's so cute! i'm so excited for you! thats so cool that you have such a good ultra-sound picture, usually they suck, or the tech doesnt get the good shots, just the weird ones that you have to explain as you show ppl. this one is beautiful!!
Post a Comment