ok people, i need some
feedback. if you know me well enough, you know i'm
very indecisive and hate making up my mind about the littlest, stupidest things. out of the pictures we had taken for our engagements, my parents have given their opinions (along with mine), and we've
narrowed it down to three pictures... but... which
one, yes which SINGLE picture do you think is the best one to send with
wedding announcements? feedback?? i'll put them up and they'll be number ONE, TWO, ad THREE according to which is displayed FIRST, SECOND, and obviously, THIRD.
thanks so much!one
two
three
6 comments:
ohhh this is a toughie...either #2 or #3. I like #2 because it shows your bling...and you look fab in it. But #3 is also really pleasing to the eye! good coloring... ahh! GO WITH #....2! :)
#2 is my vote!
Allie hands down #3...the background color adds a lot to the pic and also a glow to you two...not that your not already glowing..plus you can still see the ring..#3!!
i vote...
NUMBER
THREE!!!!3333333
its a tRue natural smile for the both of yoU!
ps you look SO beautiful allie!!!
oh my, this is toughy! i also was trying to choose between number 2 and 3. I like 2 because i liked that you were in front but i liked 3 because you both looked really happy...like almost laughing smiles, which i love. so i'd say number 3! you look BEAUTIFUL in all three of them!!! :)
I like number three for no specific reason except for I just like it ;). You're gorgeous an I think any one would be beautiful!
Our address is 616 Sunflower Rd., Rexburg ID, 83440. I'm so happy for you and can't wait for your invitaiton! You're going to be a beautiful bride!!
Post a Comment