we've been absent from blogging lately, but we have been having fun going on little trips and waiting for summer to come around!
we went to mesquite in may to my inlaws' condo, and on the way home jeff and i stopped at zion nat'l park and did some hiking in the rain! it was great!
at the beginning of june, we went camping (jeff's idea...) in southern utah while we hit arches, goblin valley, capitol reef, escalante (calf creek falls, grand staircase area) and bryce canyon. it was actually better than i anticipated but i was still really excited to get home to sleep in a bed and shower!

jeff enjoying our golfcart in mesquite that we kept in the garage
jeff thought it was funny the casinos said craps. what do we know about gambling?

jeff doing his midget poses at the pool - the water made his legs look really short!

angel's landing at zion

at angel's landing - it was raining and so humid!!

my jurassic park photo of zion

arches

delicate arch. way too windy. tourists flying all over in the wind.

goblin valley was my favorite stop - we ate lunch in a cave

jeff on his "camel" hoodoo at goblin valley

"the hog's back" is the scariest road ever. and i was the one driving.

jeff is crazy and went swimming in the freezing water at calf creek falls

lower calf creek falls

hiking out of the falls near the indian hieroglyphics

this is someone's poor excuse for a campsite. we had to camp in these planter boxes...and pay?

bryce amphitheater

at bryce - it was so cold!
3 comments:
oh man what pretty pics!! I am super jealous! and by the way I didn't know you worked at Remedez? That is my favorite salon..I have been waiting forever for a half price discounted coupon for there from city deals..who knows if I ever will get it but I would love to come see you. I used to go there all the time!
P.S. I am coming up July 24th-27th. Maybe Monday July 27th I could come see you? Would you be working that day do you know? when you find out facebook me or something and let me know k. bye.
That looked like you guys had a ball! I love every one of those places! The last time I hiked angels landing I was pregnant! Yeah it was pretty much the hardest hike of my life! I'm glad you guys had fun! Say hi to everyone at remedez for me!
Post a Comment