so i saw this on youtube tonight. it's pretty good, i was laughing. i like the cheeseburger's performance better than kristen stewart's. if you're familiar with twilight (and have seen the movie) then you might like this! mostly i felt like etta would appreciate this one, with our love of stupid snl clips and what not...
Holy cow I'm totally copying you and puting that on my blog! that was seriously hilarious! I agree with etta the chubby belly hanging out was incredible! Miss ya tons hope all is well!
4 comments:
that was hilarious, rec and i were laughing so hard...but kind of disturbing.
Actually less ridiculous than the movie itself...
i made lana watch it..i'm sure she thouroughly enjoyed it..my favorite is the chubby guy's stomach bouncing around as he runs hahahaha...love it
Holy cow I'm totally copying you and puting that on my blog! that was seriously hilarious! I agree with etta the chubby belly hanging out was incredible! Miss ya tons hope all is well!
Post a Comment